Anyway, welcome Michelle and Katherine...they will be submitting layouts, ideas, inspirations and tips on scrapbooking...yeh...a big round of applause. We have been lacking ideas in the past, so hopefully with some encouragement from you guys, they will be inspired to create, create and create!
Secondly, we have started a new clearance column. We have been naughty, we have been ordering too much and our store is just overflowing...so look forward and check often to our clearance items. Regretfully you'll hardly see anything on 50% off or more but that's because we made a promise to keep prices low everyday! For the love of scrapbooking, we don't believe in excessive mark ups. Instead we think scrapbooking should be affordable for everybody, no matter where they are!
Thirdly, in September, you will see CHA07 items being shipped...keep a look out for our new items. We have so far: -
- Basic Grey's CHA Recess, Obscure, Mellow collections, embellishments, rubons
- Autumn Leaves new clear stamps, idea books, transparencies, embellishments and paper collections
- Zutter Bind-it-all Machine - ooh, you will love this one...create your very own journals, recipe books, diaries and bind them all by yourself with their chipboard covers and spiral mounting.
- Newly released CK Media books - CK Best of Becky Higgin's sketches, CK Hall of Fame 9, CK Life Artist by Ali Edwards, CK Scrapbooking with your kids, SS The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker, PC Room to Room and.....oh and so much more
- Tools...you asked for it, we have reordered, so the affordable Provo Craft cutters will be here, so will the cutest little sewing machine if you love the stitches look, pens to doodle, chalk, Cropper Hopper storage solutions...
- Restock of the ever so popular Chatterbox papers...this is your last chance to grab those papers you have wished you bought more...
- Cricut and Quickutz on pre-order
So look out for all these newbies in September. If our budget allows, you will definitely see more items.
Fourthly and finally, we might also start classes on altering boxes, tins, any items which you might have discarded before this. We look forward to seeing more of you and we welcome more ideas and suggestions. If you think this is not enough, do just give us a shout and we'll see if we can accomodate!
So, until we get busy again...adios...
Your friendly scrapholic/shopaholic store owner