what's new in store

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Long Break

It is the long break here....Saturday to Wednesday....It is now Tuesday, I spent the last few days putting in stuff into the new website!!! I am almost ready, have to go pick up another parcel by Basic Grey shortly!!!! It has been stuck in customs....wish me luck ;)

So right now, we have Making Memories, S.E.I. and Basic Grey in addition to the housebrand of course...I am gonna put in Bazzill later and then I will be ordering Ranger inks....and embossing powders, ooh I love the Tim Holtz range....Acrylic stamps? Well I am thinking of Paper Salon, I have submitted my wholesaler application, yet to hear from them....

So guys, check out www.Scrap-N-Crop.com. Tell me what you like, what you don't, what you wish to see.....I have brought down prices as low as I can as an opening offer, so tell your friends and lets get scrappin babe!

3 comments:

Serene Ho said...

Remember the foam hearts I gave a few months back? Jonathan's teacher went to Bangkok recently and bought some foam flowers, etc back for art. They are small little flowers and very intrigueing. YOu should make a trip there. she says it's a big warehouse selling all the art craft things. Buy them back and repack for your scrap n crop.

By the way, the website looks great!!

S

Gina said...

I could spend hours in your shop. I love the albums.

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

hi guys...i am so glad you all love the shop...i love it too....thanks for looking!!! and thanks for the wonderful support!!!