Friday, February 29, 2008
Design Team Call - FAQ
Wow...what a pleasant surprise...we have applicants from all over and we have not even advertised this widely in our newsletters! Nevertheless, just a reminder and to answer some of the common questions asked:
1. Yes, we welcome designers from anywhere...the Antartic, or Timbuktu - so long as the postal services reach you and we can send you your kits, that will be fine! Of course, if you are further away, the kits will take a longer time to reach you but we do try to send you kits about 2 months ahead of the deadlines!
2. Active participation in forums, blogs and scrapbook communities do increase your chances of being selected as part of the DT! Of course we would love to see you all over the place everytime the word scrapbook appears!!!! So if you can, please also include your blogs and forums in your applications to us.
3. No prior experience needed...well...all DTs have to come from somewhere. So we will be more than happy to be your guinea pig! The exposure you get from mixing with other DTs will be phenomenal.
4. For projects, we welcome anything even other than LOs. It can be cards, altered items...the sky is the limit!!!! Send in 3 creations by the end of March 2008.
5. We work on 6 monthly terms, after every 6 months, either us or you can have the option to "retire" from our community! We wish to stress however, that we would still love to have you around and keep in touch for guest DT slots or any other specials.
6. As part of the DT, your benefits will include special discounts (to be disclosed upon selection) and free kits. You will also have privy to new products and help out in selection of goods and so forth!
7. Any other questions, email email@example.com. I am practically online 24/7!!! We will announce our selection here, hopefully by the end of next month, so do keep a lookout!!!
Adios and good luck all!!!!