what's new in store

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Arranging my Ranger Stuff


OOOH How I Love Ranger!!!!
Adirondack Inks, Sponges, Brayers
Distressing Pads
Bedazzles
Tim Holtz Cases
Crackle Paint


NEW Opaque Pens, Mini Misters and Brushes
Dimensional Pearls
Liquid Pearls
Grungeboard


Stickles
Stickles Up Close
New Hot Wax Stylus Tool
Perfect Medium Pads and Pens
Perfect Pearls



First of all, I would love to thank everyone for the well wishes we got for Bryant's 5th Birthday! Thank you so much, I will have to say, I am glad this scrapbooking hobby made me lotsa friends and through scrapbooking, I can tell Bryant's story!









I just got new shots of the Ranger stuff I have been arranging in my store! They are finally up among all the new stuff that I have been putting up weekly....since most of you have never been into my little little cramped place, I thought I shall indulge with some pics! Here goes...










1 comment:

Hannie C said...

ur DD is so cute.. *LOL*
what so many things you have there, would really love to drop by ur place one day if I've got the chance. Seeing all those stuff really makes me curious how will it be like to be in a scrapshop.