what's new in store

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Little Sneek Peek Into Our Coming Orders


I know, I know, I probably went overboard ordering stuff...I am now beginning to worry as I access my limited storage space...hmmm...what have I gotten myself into??? These are what I have ordered...I have told myself not to look at any more catalogs from here on!
Look out for these:
1. Jenni Bowlin
2. Maya Road (CHA08 stock)
3. Prima (CHA08 stock)
4. Been There Done That (OZ Brand - their papers inspire me to finish up my OZ album, cant wait)
5. MM 5th Avenue
6. Blueyedezine (from OZ - they have felt trims and prima like flowers)
7. Queen & Co (felt fusion)
8. AL Single stamps
9. Ranger - restocking alchohol inks, memory glass, crackle paint, UTEE
10. K& CO - urban rhapsody, Brenda, craft pads
11. BG - two scoops, Clear stamps
12. Xacto swivel knives
13. AC - thickers, thickers and more thickers
14. Cropper Hopper new Shelf It series
15. Bazzill monochromatic packs - restock
16. Tinkering Ink - Botanical, Noir Blanc, Perfectly Posh
17. Wooden Alphabets for altering and lots more objects for altering
18. Bare Elements - alterable items, frames
19. Fancy Pants - clear stamps
20. Cricut Inks, Design Studio Software
21. Pull EZ - the ribbon purse everyone been waiting for
22. TOTES - from Mimi
23. Tilano - ooh they were shown on Oprah, easy to make pictures on tiles, glass etc
24. Acrylic Albums from Clear Snaps
25. Very very affordable Post bound albums
hmm...i know i missed out a lot of stuff here and there...but essentially this is the gist....so stay tuned to our newsletters!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle McGee said...

So excited to see what you have coming in!!!

Some of them are on my CHA Review!

http://fromichelle.blogspot.com/2008/03/time-has-finally-come.html