what's new in store

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Down and Out

Sorry for the disappearance in the past few days.... I have been so ill!!! I was meaning to take more photos over the weekend and try out all the software Joanne has been suggesting but I guess I just passed out...I am still on medication, stemetil for nausea, meteospasmyl for my stomach spasms and some other unidentified pills!!! Gosh I hope I will be better soon, all I gave to the web designers were colour combis for the new websites...there is still my logo to be sent to him!!!!

We have completed the shipping policies and the about us column, now I need to take more pictures for the web designs...in the mean time, we have ordered from Basic Grey, and American Crafts...will get down to Sei soon...have yet to register as a retailer on a whole lot of other websites....what brands would you guys want to see besides the Scrap-N-Crop stuff??? Do let me know!!!

2 comments:

Serene Ho said...

Hope you are feeling better. Your website looks great and the photo of ribbons is a nice angle. Hope to discuss with you in more details about stuff.

Serene

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

Sure Serene..looking forward to that...I was thinking of some auctions on my way home from work today....give me a missed call next week and i will call you from the office!