what's new in store

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

New Design Team Members

As we bid farewell to Liza and Wati from Singapore, we welcome 2 NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS:


Jaz Lee (Singapore)



"I am Jaz Lee from Singapore.I have been scrapbooking for 2years now and loving every moment of it. I have 3 krazy adorable kids and a great hubby Simon. They
are my scrapped items most of the time.

My work, I will say, I don't have one definite style,but if I have to describe it, I would describe it as a "beautiful mess". I like to clutter the page up with papers and embellishments into one organized piece. And I always think it is exhilarating to have the freedom to greet each piece of work as a challenge, to think up new ideas and be as creative as possible.

I am honoured to be part of Scrap-n-Crop. It's a great place you would not want to miss. Let's have fun together here ;)"



Huzaifah Zainon (Malaysian residing in UK)


"I am Huzaifah a.k.a. Ifa ( pronounced eefa ). I am Malaysian and long term resident in the UK, having met Alistair at university many years ago. We have two boys Jaspar and Hamish. We live in a beautiful village near Peterborough. It is a complete change in scenery for us, after 20 years in London. I design and write computer program; I know if I tell you designing a computer program is very much like designing a layout, you wouldn't believe me.

We love travelling and the most exotic location we have visited so far is Angkor in Cambodia. Besides scrapbooking I am also a gardener. So it is no surprise that you will find my scrapbooks filled with pages about my family, my travels and my cottage garden.

I have been scrapbooking for nearly 3 years. I recently won Scrapbook Magazine Scrapbooker of the Year 2007 and currently sit on their Design Team. I have also been published in Scrapbook Inspirations. After resisting for so long, I have recently started a blog."

Let's welcome Jaz and Ifa to our team as they will be our resident DTs along with Jasmin from Brunei and Iris from Phillipines!!!

{ since inception, we have been fortunate to be blessed with many amazing and talented women as our DTs and volunteers. As a favour back to them, we are more than delighted to share a word on them - a testimonial if you like - for anyone who wishes to know more. Just write in to us at valerie.gan@gmail.com with re: about DT }

No comments: